Welcome to the website https://www.greenflex.com (hereinafter the “Site”).
By connecting to or consulting the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without limitation or reservation, the charter on the protection of personal data and cookies (hereinafter the “Charter”). Please note that other charters on the protection of personal data and cookies as well as general terms and conditions apply to the other sites of the GreenFlex Group, and we recommend that you consult them carefully.
The purpose of the Charter is to inform any Data Subject and, in particular, Internet Users, Clients and Prospects, about the use of their data in the context of :
- requests made using the forms on the Site (requests for information, documentation, contact, recruitment, etc.);
- commercial prospecting actions.
The Charter is also intended to inform you of the rights and freedoms you may assert with respect to our use of your personal data and describes the measures we implement to protect them.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations and, in particular, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”), with Law No. 78-17 relating to data processing, data files and individual liberties and with recommendations of the French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
The information concerning data processing is as follows:
- The data controller
- Data Subjects affected by the collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data categories processed by GreenFlex
- Information on data processing operations (purpose, legal basis and storage period)
- Recipients or categories of recipients of the data
- Transfer of personal data
- Security and confidentiality of personal data
- Data processing rights and freedoms requests relating to the processing of personal data
- Management of cookies
GreenFlex SAS, located at 7 – 11 boulevard Haussmann in Paris (75009), registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 511 840 845, is responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter referred to as “GreenFlex”).
The Data Subjects affected by the processing of personal data are those defined below:
- Candidate: any natural person who applies for a job or internship through the Site;
- Customer: any natural person or legal entity that has entered into a contract with GreenFlex to access the services offered by GreenFlex ;
- Internet User: any natural person consulting the Site;
- Prospect: any natural person interested or potentially interested in the various services offered by GreenFlex (training, events, digital solutions, etc.), or who has expressed an interest in one or more services offered by GreenFlex;
- Data Subject: any identified or identifiable natural person and, in particular, Internet Users, Customers and Prospects.
The data below is given for information purposes and is processed according to the requests or interests of the Data Subject.
Candidates: title, surname, first name, current position, e-mail address, telephone number, curriculum vitae and, potentially, photograph and postal address as well as the Candidate’s website, LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.
Business Customers: title, surname, first name, company, position, department in which the person works, professional e-mail address, professional telephone number (landline and/or mobile) and, potentially, a professional postal address, line manager, assistant, associated marketing campaign and the date of creation of the contact form.
Business Prospects: title, surname, first name, company, position, department in which the person works, professional e-mail address, professional telephone number (landline and/or mobile) and potentially, a professional postal address, status of the prospect (active/inactive), line manager, assistant, associated marketing campaign, the date of creation of the contact form and the source of the personal data if the data was not collected directly from the Data Subject.
Internet Users: connection data collected via technical cookies and possibly via audience and advertising measurement cookies. The data collected is as follows: IP address, information on the internet browser used, time and date of connection, pages visited.
When using this website, you may need to provide some personal data, such as your name, surname and e-mail address, in order to use the services available on the website and receive answers to your requests for information, in particular.
For Business Prospects, GreenFlex can also collect data from a publicly available source. GreenFlex undertakes to inform Business Prospects of the processing of their data and the source from which their data was collected.
Your data may also be processed for analysis and investigative purposes.
Data processing may be based on :
- the legitimate interest of the data controller to provide you with services when the purpose relates to customer relationship management or requests expressly made to GreenFlex;
- the performance of a contract to which you are a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, in particular, but not exclusively, with regard to the obligations which are the responsibility of website publishers;
- your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, in particular for marketing purposes when necessary.
The data is needed to enable us to process your request and interact with you better.
In our online forms, the obligatory fields are marked with an asterisk. If the mandatory questions are not answered, we will not be able to provide you with the service(s) requested or respond to your requests.
The personal data of Data Subjects is at no time sold, marketed or rented to third parties, and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with the purposes as detailed below.
The table below provides information on the purpose of the processing of your data, the legal basis justifying the processing and the data storage period.